I am Palestine I am Palestine Oh leaders! Listen to this Listen to my sorrowful story Oh those wy don't consider me to be a country Oh those wy don't consider me to be a country Leaders in the world! Listen up Leaders in the world! Listen up All I see are bodies and bodies Ask me, why am I so mournful? I am Palestine I am Palestine I am Palestine I am Palestine... We will neither laugh nor cry Just continue to chant the Shahadah To safeguard our holy land My children will become the protectors Those who pose a threat to us For them, we will become the biggest threat
I am Palestine I am Palestine I am Palestine... I Have faith I'm my soul Upon my soil, the lord's order is followed My children will fight till their last breath My children will fight till their last breath The Qur'an will remain in their hearts Each particle of their's will say ALLAHU AKBAR I am grateful for being home to such believers I am Palestine I am Palestine I am Palestine I am Palestine... On the day he came to this land My enemies saw him as being alone His servants were sat on his camel When the Caliph Hazrat Umar (rz) arrived here My ascension was always as high as the skies Even though I may seem physically damaged I am Palestine I am Palestine I am Palestine I am Palestine...
Comments
Post a Comment